We are delighted to be able to share an exclusive recipe from friend of The Sisters – Food by Chantelle!
Chantelle has created this new recipe for us, to be paired specially with our new vintage pinot gris – The Sisters Marlborough Pinot Gris 2022.
3 boneless skinless chicken thighs
3 Tbsp tandoori paste
3 Tbsp greek yoghurt
4 wooden skewers (best soaked in water first)
2 flatbreads, naan or pita breads
1 cup Greek yoghurt
1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
3 Tbsp finely diced cucumber
Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice each chicken thighs into three even slices, in a bowl mix together 3 Tbsp of tandoori
- paste and 3 Tbsp of Greek yoghurt add the chicken mix together and place in the fridge, covered for at least 30 minutes to marinade (even up to day before)
- To make the tzatziki sauce place 1 cup Greek yoghurt in a bowl with mint and cucumber, add salt and pepper to taste and mix
- After chicken has marinated, put on wooden skewers, place under the grill or on the bbq until chicken is cooked through
- Warm your flatbreads for 20 seconds on each side in a dry pan, lay them on a platter
- Place a dollop of mango chutney on each flatbread
- Place a small handful of greens, then put your kebabs on top
- Spoon your tzatziki over the top, and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and chilli slices
Best served in the sun with a glass of The Sisters Pinot Gris!