A delicious spring recipe, best served with The Sisters’ Pinot Rosé.
- 2 cups of flaked smoked fish
- 250g cream cheese
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp chopped gherkins
- 1 tsp chopped capers
- To top the paté
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Fresh thyme
- Sit the cream cheese on the bench for 15mins to soften
- Put all ingredients for paté in a bowl and mix together, a fork works well to whip until light and fluffy.
- Melt the butter, spoon the paté into ramekins and top with melted butter and fresh thyme.
- Place in the fridge for one hour to set.
Serve with crackers and bread. Enjoy!