We’re halfway through Spring and with more time spent outdoors, podcasts are an excellent way to fuel your cup with some women-focused inspirational, educational and entertaining shows.
Here’s are 5 must-listen podcasts by and for women who do extraordinary things, every day – or simply shows we couldn’t switch off lately here at The Sisters.
1. Super Creative: Candid conversations with inspiring women who are thriving in creative business.
2. The Goop Podcast: Gwyneth Paltrow and goop’s Chief Content Officer Elise Loehnen chat with leading thinkers, culture and changers, and industry disruptors.
3. Pep Talk Podcast: Podcast to celebrate & support NZ business during tough times.
4. Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations: Awaken, discover and connect deeper meaning of the world around you with SuperSoul.
5. hey, girl: A podcast that unites the voices of phenomenal women near and far. Created with sisterhood and storytelling in mind, author Alex Elle sits down with people who inspire her.
Make sure you’re subscribed to our monthly The Sisterhood newsletter for more tips and ideas!