A chilled glass straight from the fridge is heaven on a warm summer’s evening, or add some ice and soda water for a refreshing spritzer!
However, if you want to mix things up, why not give this refreshing twist on a vodka cocktail a try. We like to call this one supercharged.
Ingredients ( makes two cocktails)
- 120mls The Sisters Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 shot of good quality vodka
- 3 fresh strawberries
- sugar syrup to taste ( if you wish)
- Juice of half a lemon
- soda water
- Blend the lemon juice and fresh strawberries together.
- Then add the vodka and mix.
- Finally add the Sauvignon Blanc and some soda water.
- Add ice cubes or frozen strawberries for an extra twist, stir and enjoy!
Interested in trying out this fabulous cocktail, then why not purchase one of our special Sauvignon Blanc packs and get shaking!