A chilled glass straight from the fridge is heaven on a warm summer’s evening, or add some ice and soda water for a refreshing spritzer!
However, if you want to mix things up, why not give this refreshing twist on a vodka cocktail a try. We like to call this one supercharged.
Makes two cocktails.
- 120mls The Sisters Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 shot of good quality vodka
- 3 fresh strawberries
- sugar syrup to taste (if you wish)
- Juice of half a lemon
- soda water
- Blend the lemon juice and fresh strawberries together
- Then add the vodka and mix
- Finally add the Sauvignon Blanc and some soda water
- Add ice cubes or frozen strawberries for an extra twist, stir and enjoy!