Elderberry syrup has become a very popular base for a number of great cocktails. It makes a refreshingly crisp and clean cocktail cooler when mixed with chilled Sauvignon Blanc in the sunshine.
- 120mls The Sisters Sauvignon Blanc
- Elderberry cordial ( to your own taste)
- Soda Water
- Place about a tablespoon of Elderberry cordial in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Add the Sauvignon Blanc and top with soda water.
- Mix gently and add ice if desired
- Serve and enjoy with friends
Interested in trying out this fabulous cocktail, then why not purchase one of our special Sauvignon Blanc packs and get shaking!